Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monster Cookies!

So we missed the State Fair this year. My favorite thing about the state fair even more than the cream puffs are the monster cookies. Well Saturday we recieved a package from Derek's mom with 3 monster cookies! A little piece of Wisconsin:)

uhmmm how am I suppose to eat this?

I can hardly get my hands around it!

Thanks daddy:)

After a cookie like that a good nap is in order (neither Mya or I finished our cookie). Notice that Mya's hands are folded. She hasn't been taking very good naps and one way to help her fall asleep faster is I have been telling her to lay down, close her eyes and fold her hands. What a good listener.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cI'm glad you girls got a nap!!
Love, Grandma, Mom B.

aunt lyd said...

what a nice grandma:) Mya is such a little dolly:)

Dakota and Tonya Witte said...

so you wanna share the love and send one of those to China :)

Joni said...

That's what we did with our boys, too! They didn't have to sleep they just had to do 3 things: 1. Lay still 2. Close their eyes 3. Be quiet (That last one was especially hard for Justus :))