Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun with Daddy

Mya's new thing when going to the bathroom is shutting the door, turning her potty chair towards the bathtub, and putting the shower curtain over her...I guess it helps her relax?

Friday after work Derek took Mya outside to play and he started to put his motorcycle back together.

Sheer determination to get the bubbles opened!

daddy's little helper

done for the day...not sure who got dirtier or who had more fun:)

day 2 of helping daddy fix his motorcycle...just waiting on one part and then it will be all ready!

Cleaned up and ready for a fun night to Bonefish Grill. Derek got a gift certificate and was it ever a good meal!

Sunday after church Derek had softball practice so Cinderella (I mean Mya) and I went to Starbucks. She picked out this chair. As we were leaving there was a restraunt across the street that had a fountain with a statue in the middle. She informed me that it was Jesus taking a shower. Not sure where she got that from!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, what a cute fam. I really enjoyed your comment about the fountain.

The van Rensburgs said...

She is hilarious, and so modest. She must get that from me- I always hide behind the shower curtain when I go to the bathroom!