Monday, August 31, 2009

Finding George

So when Mya has to go to the bathroom we just let her go and then she tells us when she is done and we help her with the rest. Here are 2 bathroom stories.

Well this morning she had been in the bathroom awhile but sometimes she just likes to sit in there so I went to check. She had started unrolling all the toilet paper. She looked at me and said "I finding George!" On the Curious George movie George unrolls all the toilet paper in the bathroom. Sometimes I find myself thinking that really you can interchange George and Mya on any given day. There was no picture for this one as I do not want to encourage unrolling toilet paper:)

This weekend Mya was in the bathroom and I asked her if she was done. She replied no mom i'm reading. Derek and I looked at each other as we didn't think there was any books in the bathroom. This is what we found...we forgot about the little decorative book on the back of the toilet.

No comments: