Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today was my 26th birthday. I think you really appreciate a birthday (really more your mom)when you are ready to have a baby in 4 days and really can relate to exactly how she was feeling all those years ago.

Mya was very proud of her blue tongue.



She was also a little disapointed that the cards didn't play music but got over it pretty quick.

So the real reason I did this post is to brag about my husband. I have been eyeing up a Cricut for quite a while and that is what I got for my birthday. Not only that but when we opened it there was a piece missing and he packed it all back up and went to 2 different Wal-Marts to return and find one with all the parts. Then he watched Mya all afternoon while I took a nap. What a good husband!

No comments: