Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mya's Room and Living Room

The other day a Babies R Us I found a pink sheet for Mya for $3 and decided to make her room a little more girly and pink. I had saw also some wall hangings that I liked but didn't want to spend the money so I found them on line and drew/copied them myself.

Closer up.


We had these shelves hanging in the living room in our old house but they have found a new home. I spray painted them white and made the MYA letters out of cardboard and scrapbook paper.

Family picture corner. When she looks at grandpa Stock she stick's her tongue out:) You'll have to ask him about that one.

And the last wall. It looks so nice to have things on the wall finally!

This is the room we originally thought we were going to put a dining room table but decided to switch the rooms.

Closer view of each side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good- I thought there'd be a bigger picture of me in the living room or something but whatever- we'll go about that when I visit

tons said...

looks good...could you send me the pics of mya and me? btw...it was northwest airlines, look at cheaptickets.com

The Spors said...

oh very nice