Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3 Months

Mya likes all her toys. Her favorite is the clifford dog. The other day she somehow managed to scoot it over by her and I found her sucking on his nose.



Mya was a little tired one afternoon and fell asleep sitting up.

Grandma and Mya working on the computer.

This is a diaper cake I made for a baby shower. And as Isaac said, "You can't even eat a little bite." I was quite proud of it so I thought I would share.

Don't worry Raquel, my Grandma Stock got me this. You are grandma B's favorite 16 month old and I am her favorite 3 month old =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is quite adorable. there's was a little girl at church who was born on june 8. she made me miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

well, aren't you just the biggest cutie?

Anonymous said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes!!

Anonymous said...

That diaper cake is really cool - excellent job. Now come visit!